Search the CAP Art Card Catalog
Tips for Efficient Searching:
- Use the most explicit search criterion to find the desired art work(s).
- Scan Number - The Scan Number is a unique identifier for each image in the collection. If known, this will return only the work desired.
- Artist Name - Use one or more of the artist's First, Middle, Paternal and/or Maternal Names. All works matching the specified name(s) will be returned.
- Contest - Only works that have been recognized at a local art exhibition will be returned.
- Prize - Only works that have been awarded the specified prize at a local art exhibition will be returned.
- Medium - All works created in the selected medium will be retrieved.
- Category - All works have been categorized by content into 15 categories.
- Special Occasion - All works that have a design that makes them suitable for Christmas or Valentine's Day will be returned.
- Keywords - Every work in which a specified keyword appears in a description or note field will be returned.
- Add additional search criteria to refine the list of art works returned from the prior search request. Each additional search element represents an 'AND' condition, i.e., criteria A AND B must be true for a work to appear in the result list. Using multiple search criteria initially may cause your desired work to be eliminated from the results when one of the criteria is not true or present in the database.