Search the Neill James Memorial Photo Collection Catalog
Tips for Efficient Searching:
- Use the most explicit search criterion to find the desired photo(s).
- Reference Number - The Reference Number is a unique identifier for each image in the collection. If known, this will return only the work desired.
- Year photo was taken - All works are tagged with the actual or approximate year the photo was taken.
- Keywords - Each photo is tagged with a keyword that identifies the general location where photo was taken.
- Add additional search criteria to refine the array of photos returned from the prior search request. Each additional search element represents an 'AND' condition, i.e., criteria A AND B must be true for a work to appear in the result list. Using multiple search criteria initially may cause your desired photo to be eliminated from the results when one of the criteria is not true or present in the database.