Join / Renew LCS Membership
Easy, Fast and Secure On-Line Payment through PayPal
(You don't need to have a PayPal account.)
An additional 7% surcharge is added to all Paypal transactions.
- Complete the application below and then click the "Go to PayPal" button. You will be automatically redirected to PayPal where you can pay with either a credit card or funds from your PayPal account.
- Print out and save your PayPal receipt as confirmation of your transaction. All new and renewing members should bring the PayPal receipt to the LCS office to get your new photo-ID membership card.
- LCS Membership fees are established and payable in Mexican Pesos.
- Adminstrative charges will be applied: New members $100 MXN. A 7% PayPal fee will be applied to cover processing costs.
- New Regular memberships are for a variable period starting from the date of enrollment and ending on the member's birthdate in 2019, or 2020. The membership fee is pro-rated to reflect the length of the membership period.
- Current memberships may be extended for an additional one or two years, expiring on the member's birthdate in 2019, 2020, or 2021.
- Membership fees are based upon the fees approved by the LCS Board at the time of enrollment or renewal. Selection of a longer membership period minimizes the impact of future planned fee increases.
- Monthly memberships are available for seasonal residents for periods of 1 - 4 months, beginning on the first day of the month you indicate. Monthly members may participate in all LCS programs and activities, but do not have voting rights, and are not included in the membership directory. Special arrangements are required for use of the English Language library and the video / Audio libraries.
- If you pay using a non-Mexico credit card or PayPal account, the amount due in MXN Pesos will be converted to your local currency by PayPal or your credit card. See this estimate of the LCS fee converted to your currency at current rates.