Personal Enrichment Program
Come and participate in the Lake Chapala Society's new Personal Enrichment Program (PEP) series. This is one response to our members call for more programs, both entertaining and fun.
Our next series of programs features highly qualified experts such as Rachel McMillen. Each program will present topics that will elucidate an understanding of yourself and Mexico.
The courses are easy to choose from and consist of 2 - 8 class sessions. The prices are very affordable, and the class sizes are small.
- The fee to participate in each Personal Enrichment Program is payable in cash at the LCS office,or on-line via credit card, or PayPal. On-line payments are subject to a 7% surcharge to coverprocessing and foreign exchangefees.
- All Personal Enrichment Program courses are limited to Lake Chapala Society Members only. If you are not an LCS Member,you will be assessed a one Month Membership fee ($250 MXN), in addition to the course enrollment fee.
- Your LCS Membership must be active on the date of the course presentation. If your membership will expire before the selected course date,it must be renewed to attend the course.
- The LCS Office should be notified at least 5 days before the course begins if a cancellation is needed. There is no refund.
- A waiting list will be created for each course where member interest exceeds the maximum enrollment.